zaterdag 16 oktober 2010

Luna's and Lance Cade's death cause of dead revealed, Several people on Matt Hardy's release.

Ok, ok, I know both Lance Cade and Luna both weren't TNA performers, but they were wrestlers nonetheless. Therefore, I am going to make a short notice about both their death causes.
Lance Cade died on August 13, 2010 from accidentally ingesting multiple drugs combined with the effects of a an enlarged heart, according to an autopsy report from a medical examiner in San Antonio, Texas.
Luna's cause of death is an accidental overdose of painkillers and anti-anxiety medication.

Now, on to real TNA news:
TNA Wrestling's decision to turn Jeff Hardy heel was made approximately seven weeks ago.
The creative department felt that it was adamant that the group Abyss had been referring to as "they" for the past several months include the TNA World Heavyweight Champion and it was determined that Hardy and Rob Van Dam were the prime options.

With Mr. Anderson off of the weekend house shows, as a wrestler, Tommy Dreamer will be replacing him. 
Mr. Anderson is suffering from an, to me, unknown injury he got this past week.

Following his tryout dark match against Stevie Richards at the recent iMPACT! tapings, CBS Big Brother star Jessie Godderz has reportedly been offered a TNA developmental deal, where he will train at the Team 3D Wrestling Academy until being called up to iMPACT!.
Godderz has been going by the name 'Mr. Pectacular' and has done some Indy work with WFX in Canada.

Booker T had an interview with someone I can't figure out where they're from, honestly.
Their names are Dave LaGreca and Doug Mortma.
If any of you guys know what station, or newspaper they're from, please let me know in a comment, so I can edit that in.
 On to the interview though,
Whether He Would return To TNA or WWE: "I'm a free agent, It's about making a phone call. I left on good terms. I'm pretty good friends with Terry Taylor. I left on good terms with Dixie Carter. But I don't want to get back on that WWE schedule; I would be willing to do commentary. I'd be willing to work behind the scenes (with WWE)."
Why He Went To TNA: "I went there to make those young guys a lot better, guys like A.J. (Styles), (Robert) Roode, Black Machismo, and the list goes on and on. The Main Event Mafia could still be going today. The wrestling business is all about the young guys coming up and taking those spots."
TNA Rehashing Old Angles: "I feel the past should be left in the past. You cannot recreate WCW. TNA was in a great position to move up to the next level."
Rumors of Him Leaving a Live Event and Not Putting Over Matt Morgan: "It was one live event, overseas, and there was not any security. The fans were throwing full cans of beer. I felt unsafe working in that environment. I did not want to put over Matt Morgan that night because I had never had a segment with Matt Morgan."

WWE champion Randy Orton wrote on Twitter that he checked out TNA iMPACT! this week for only the "second time ever" and shared his thoughts on the TNA product.
"Samoa Joe can move. Miss working with (Kurt) Angle and Jeff. Coulda done w/o the JWoW segment tho. I enjoyed the backstage stuff for the most part anyway. Something about the realness of the conversations between some of the talent was really well done."
When a fan seemed surprised that Orton was praising TNA, Orton responded:
"Who said that I do not like TNA? I surely didn't. Never approved of the 8(sic) sided ring tho. Competition is a good thing."
Orton put over TNA TV Champion AJ Styles:  
"Never met him. Can do some amazing things in the ring. IMO has alot to do with tna's early success."
He finished with some comments about Ken Anderson, who was outspoken against Orton following his WWE release:
"The only prob I ever had with Ken was him telling the Internet that I used my 'pull' to get him fired. Not tru, I have no pull."

The UK Sun has an interview up with "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero where he talks about pushing himself to the top of TNA, being a "TNA Original" as oppose to an ex-WWE star, and more. You can check that out at http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/


WWE Hall of Famer Jim Jeff Hardy has an interview with the Daily Star that you can check out here. In it he takes WWE to task for how they handled his brother Matt: "I'm not going to give WWE their props for the way they've dealt with Matt. He is such a giving talent, ready to do anything for them, and he's been given the run-around. They've treated him like sh*t. I think if he came here, you would see the happiest, most dangerous and exciting Matt Hardy you've ever seen. I hope that they let him leave and he shows up here any day now."
Ross has commented on the situation, writing on Twitter: "WWE has come to terms on the release of Matt Hardy. Know no details just that fact. Good luck to Matt. Probably best 4 all involved." Over the past several weeks, Hardy had been documenting his interest in a WWE release in YouTube videos. Hardy is expected to join his brother Jeff in TNA Wrestling.
 And: you guys knew this would be coming....
Matt Hardy has posted a new YouTube video about his WWE release. Check it out here.
It is expected that he will make his TNA debut sooner rather than later, but that depends on if there is anything in his so said separation contract that says he can't for a period of time.


That's all for today's update, I hope you guys enjoyed, and forgive me for the amount of WWE updates in this thing, but you know, some were just "important" for TNA as well, and others just had to be noted.
If you don't agree with it, then, well, it just sucks to be you.

Anyway, until next time,


Rest In Peace,


Undertaker.

7 opmerkingen: